Modelside Addon V1 for tS 7.6 (discontinued)

Legacy tS 6.6
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Re: (SOON) Modelside Addon for tS 7.61std/full and tS 7.6

Post by Cellulo »

The addon progress slowly, i have changed the name of the addon now it's "Modelside Addon", only for the modelside of tS76 and tS7.61 or the old tS 6 and tSi.

Here my last changelog:

-Added trueSpace Conversion pack 2.1
-Added two new window configs in configs folder: Four view.tsc and Default icons expanded.tsc for modelside.
-Added QuickCameras plugin made by Libor Stolc.
-Added tSxColourPicker 1.2, tSxCalculator 1.3.1, tSxtruder66 and tSxVxColorize 1.0 plugins by Fenerit in TSX folder.
-Added new shadermagic.tss file (fixed the memory bug leak and error dialog box after launching trueSpace under windows 8)
-Added TrueView by Nate Hayes.
-Added fcreator_333 by Urban Velkavrh
-Added redShift shader, it's a set of trueSpace image adjustment post-processing filters made by u|v Urban Velkavrh in shaders/material folder.
-Added Ray Catcher 1.5 shader + examples scenes in library.
-Sorted UV checkers textures by sizes.
-New Motionstudio help documentation. ( merged with the tutorial made by Franck Ladner ) Thanks Franck to share this tutorial.
-Added Yamano shaders ( Fresnel, depth, Noise and phong ) at http://yamamaya.com/labo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-Modified "tS7.exe" patched to use more than 4gb ram under 64bit system. ( you can find the original file no patched under the name "tS7.bak" just rename "bak" in "exe")
-Added MbaCloudMarble shader made by Mark B Allan from http://www.reptilelabour.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-Added documentation for all Chikara Kojima 's plugins.
-Added Megaglow.tss shader by Chikara Kojima.
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: (SOON) Modelside Addon for tS 7.61 full and tS 7.6

Post by Draise »

How goes the progress??

I am thinking to update and reset my context and scripts, clean up house and start my TS again, now that I will be doing a project with a co-worker shortly... thought the lastest of the latest would be great!
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

it's near to be done, but i have no time to make the new chm help that i want with images for the modelside ( with the new icons ), this will be the old help chm with no images but you can always found the images in the pdf files of course. i want to make a big chm with all tutorials taked on the web, but no time to do that :cry:

Hey Draise remember it's only for modelside, maybe someone can make the same job for Workspace with all plugins availabe, and also maybe someone can make a new updates that include the last scripts updated for the workspace, i'm not really familiar with the workspace.

Here my last update for the modelside addon ( the complete list is inside the txt file ):

Modelside Addon

-MAJOR NEW!! Modified "tS7.exe", patched to use more than 4gb ram under 64bit system.
( you can find the original tS7 file no patched under the name "tS7.bak" just rename "bak" in "exe" to restore the original file.)

PLUGINS:
=======

-NEW!! Added Tsx Extender 2.1 plugin by Primitive Itch
-NEW!! Added trueSpace Conversion pack 2.1
-NEW!! Added QuickCameras plugin made by Libor Stolc.
-NEW!! Added XFer plugin by Richard .R
-NEW!! Added Timer plugin by Quantum Chamaeleon
-NEW!! Added Lup plugin by DesignDevil
-NEW!! Added CoolViewer plugin by Mindfusion
-NEW!! Added Rotate left&right90° plugins by Vladimir Sisolak
-NEW!! Added Rounded Bevel-1.02b plugin by Ken Tylman
-NEW!! Added tSxColourPicker 1.2, tSxCalculator 1.3.1, tSxtruder66 and tSxVxColorize 1.0 plugins by Fenerit in TSX folder.
-NEW!! Added new shadermagic.tss file (fixed the memory bug leak and error dialog box after launching trueSpace on recent Windows.)
-NEW!! Added Gaffer's Assistant 1.1 plugin by Primitive Itch
-NEW!! Added Modelight 1.02 plugin by Chikara Kojima
-NEW!! Added TrueView plugin by Nate Hayes.
-NEW!! Added fcreator_333 plugin by Urban Velkavrh

DOCUMENTATION:
=============

-NEW!! New Motionstudio help documentation, merged with the tutorial made by Frank Ladner and more. (Thanks Frank to share this tutorial).
-NEW!! Added and modified new documentation for all Chikara Kojima's plugins.

SHADERS:
=======

-NEW!! Added Frank.smb, FrankFirst.smb, Solas-SM-Metallic2.smb, Texture Mixer.smb and Translucency.smb shaders for shadermagic by Frank Ladner ( thanks frank! )
-NEW!! Added Megaglow.tss shader by Chikara Kojima
-NEW!! Added Tomasz Jaskowiec's fake subsurface scattering shader for ShaderLab 2 ( simple_subsurface.sbn )
-NEW!! Added Yamano shaders ( Fresnel, depth, Noise and phong ) from http://yamamaya.com/labo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-NEW!! MbaCloudMarble shader made by Mark B Allan from http://www.reptilelabour.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-NEW!! Added redShift shader, it's a set of trueSpace image adjustment post-processing filters made by u|v Urban Velkavrh in shaders/material folder.
-NEW!! Added Ray Catcher 1.5 shader + examples scenes in library, it's a reflectant shader and should be loaded into the Reflectant Channel,see in shaders/global folder. made by Jonathan G. Koehn

MISC:
====

-NEW!! Added three new window configs in configs folder: Four view.tsc, Default icons expanded.tsc and icons plugins modelling.tsc for modelside.
-NEW!! Sorted UV checkers textures by sizes.
marcel
Captain

Post by marcel »

Thank !
You forgot adding caustic in Lightwork engine. :roll:
Design - illustration - Animation
http://www.crea-vision.fr
seppgirty
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by seppgirty »

What is conversion pack 2.1? Is it the one that will save out to .b3d, md2, md3? If it is then can you post it as a stand alone?
truespace 3.2, 5.2, 6.6, ani-pack, flash plugin,........ you can check out my films athttp://www.chaosbrosfilms.com
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

seppgirty: ts conversion pack 2.1 can do "shockwave 3D export", "viewpoint export", "Autocad DWG import/export", "StereoLithography (STL) Format import/export", "Initial Graphics Exchange Specification (IGES) Format import/export" and last "ACIS SAT Format import/export"

Marcel: yes need to add caustic :lol:
Tiles

Post by Tiles »

Cellulo, just curious, and since you still continue at trueSpace, have you thought about contacting Microsoft to get the source code? I would be interested if there is a way to buy it free in the one or another way :)
Free Gamegraphics, Freeware Games http://reinerstilesets.de
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Tiles: No i never thought to contact Microsoft for the source code ( what the address mail ? ), i think the better way it's to continu with the petition or make a new one, i don't know, but if we can have the source code from Microsoft, we need coders to check the source code, fix bugs and add new features, i hope in the future the source code can be released, but today Microsoft continu to use the trueSpace engine or no ?
Tiles

Post by Tiles »

I dunno. And i don't have an email adress for Microsoft neither. I guess i would start with mailing to the support and ask who to contact.

The petition way is dead from what i can see. Forget that one. Hundret people is simply not enough. There are minimum three zeros missing in that value. What is left is that really somebody starts to poke Microsoft if there is a way to get the source code. Or if Microsoft is willing to continue at trueSpace.

The biggest problem is the potential coders. But we have two or three persons here who could be able to pick up that one. And i guess once the code would be available they would pick it up. And be it just to fix some bugs.

Hmm, just for fun, i think i'll write a mail to the microsoft support now :D

EDIT, done. Waiting for response ...
Free Gamegraphics, Freeware Games http://reinerstilesets.de
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Cool Tiles, cross fingers and foot too. I hope we have answer soon.