Short Term Plans

A place where have some extra fun..
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Short Term Plans

Post by Finis »

Previously mentioned can of ammo acquired. Price, in free mowing, to be determined.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

good...i recently bought few of cheap rounds from a new manufacturer. Need to test them, but the weather is not great and I need to find a time to get to a shooting range. They take old soviet surplus "brass" and shots and fill it with a new non-corosive primer and a modern powder. Its looking very cheap and it is very cheap. But if it works, iam happy, coz its non-corosive, not dirty and for nice money.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Inferno hike in the dunes this Sunday if I don't have to work.

Update: The dunes are closed because of cooties. No info. about reopening date.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Steinie
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by Steinie »

I am sure if everyone kept 6 feet away form each other IN THE DUNES!!!....it would be safe. :lol:
Of course other places find it easier.
Attachments
SixFoot.jpg
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Generation Corona!😂😉👽👍
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

last week I was in mountains and i met like 3 ppl in 4 days... I gues iam ok... who would go in that weather anyway.
Michal aka bitkar
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

A medium term plan. Summoned to jury duty. Spring or Summer. Unlikely that the reichsstatthalter will lift the cooties restrictions by then so that will be interesting. I've been on jury duty a lot. Mostly I've found my fellow jurors sometimes hasty but they considered the evidence and decided based on it. I think too many aren't of appropriate personality, are too young, or don't really understand this duty and just go with the group. Only one trial had bad juror activity. The evidence was clear: guilty. Two jurors who were the same race as the defendant (as were others) voted not guilty. Their statements etc. made it clear why. Another had a deep distrust of government. Americans, everyone, should but this was paranoia. A unanimous decision is required. Seeing that the proper jurors weren't going to budge from the correct verdict and the forman wasn't going to declare a hung jury they said guilty.
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Independence Day activities today. On July 2, 1776 the continental congress voted for independence. On July 4 they officially approved the Declaration of Independence.
"The second day of July, 1776, will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illumination, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forevermore." - John Adams
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Yup! The bell of independence....my trip to Philadelphia!
1972! :D
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

happy 4th of July my US friend(s)... i hope you enjoyed. Freedom and independence is a thing worth celebrating and reminding.
Michal aka bitkar