Glass - How to??

Dx Shaders, Vray Materials, LW materias,Textures and more..
borgcone
Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Glass - How to??

Post by borgcone »

Same with Johnnycrash, I can't find the option panel titled "PhotoRender" like in trueBlue 's image. The only "render button" I know in the Model side is the "Render scene" button (and 3 buttons around it), but right-clicking it causes nothing.

The "PhotoRender" panel that trueBlue showed seems to have a design of Workspace from its low-contrast background-color and text-color.

How and from where can I pull out the option panel?

(My tS version is from tS7.61B8.6.zip. The setting for the "Preferenses" is same with Johnnycrash. There are two entries in the list named "Render Engine", and LightWorks.tsr has been selected as the default.)
borgcone ... or 3DfromNULL at https://biglode.com/ptsxpy
trueBlue
Captain

Post by trueBlue »

tS7.61B8.6 ????? That is old and outdated! :shock:
The PhotoRender panel mostly does not work
You need to use the Model toolbar icons
PhotoRender panel.png
I think this is what the original PhotoRender panel looks like
Original PhotoRender panel.png
Original PhotoRender panel.png (12.45 KiB) Viewed 602 times
borgcone
Chief Petty Officer

Post by borgcone »

Thank you for the info.

Yes it's old, I loaded tS7.61B8.6.zip in Feb 2021 :) . While I'm using tS for long-term projects (such as my plugin development or recalibration of deliverables of works from 2-3 years ago), I don't want to update versions of tools and OS too often.

Ah, as I thought, it's the hidden Workspace panel on the right side. I don't have particularly bad eyesight, but I sometimes need a magnifying glass to read the low-contrast (especially such non-white light-grey text on grey bg) of the Workspace's user interface. That's one of the reasons I don't want to learn Workspace. (Please someone let me know how to change the text and bg colors in Workspace if the way exists.)

Anyway, thanks again for the effort for the improvement.
borgcone ... or 3DfromNULL at https://biglode.com/ptsxpy