Pass Word Change Response

FHembree
Master Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Pass Word Change Response

Post by FHembree »

I been having forum open new tab(s) to other sites when I click on some of the topics. Been happening for a few weeks now. I checked my email and saw an email in my Spam folder.
I have included it below.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
""I am well aware xxxxxx is one of your passwords. Lets get directly to the purpose. Not a single person has paid me to investigate about you. You do not know me and you're probably thinking why you are getting this mail? ...............actually, i actually placed a software on the xxx vids (sex sites) web site and there's more, you visited this web site to experience fun (you know what i mean). While you were watching video clips, your internet browser started out functioning as a RDP that has a key logger which provided me with accessibility to your display and cam. immediately after that, my software obtained all of your contacts from your Messenger, social networks, and email . after that i made a double video. 1st part shows the video you were watching (you've got a fine taste ; )), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web camera, and it is you.""

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It says they will send it to all of my contects unless I send them $976 in bit coins.

I know none of this is true so it's all bogus. I would agree change your password on this site. :shock:
bitkar
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Pass Word Change Response

Post by bitkar »

this has been popular lately :) I got this mail writen in japanese (dont know why) and it said i was watching manga :D
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
FHembree

Post by FHembree »

I think I helped my problem by going to delete cookies on this forum :D
Now I have to manually log in each time but no more extra tabs popping up :) :)
FHembree

Post by FHembree »

I learned something I didn't know while going thru the process of changing my password and that is windows chrome browser stores all of your passwords unless you
say NO to the prompt and you can access all of the passwords you have ever used by going to "chrome://settings/passwords".
I'm glad that out of the 100 site/passwords that Google has stored for me that I only had 5 sites that I allowed Google to save my passwords. :D :D :D
bitkar
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by bitkar »

thats basic security rule... never store your password anywhere else than your brain.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
jamesmc
Captain

Post by jamesmc »

I use the Romulan keyboard and text along with earthworm ambulation encryption. :roll:
Walk by faith, not by sight.