Head Modeling Practice

tahnoak
Master Chief Petty Officer

Re: Head Modeling Practice

Post by tahnoak »

I give you props for even going for it. It is coming along nicely.
weedhunter
Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by weedhunter »

Finis wrote:Make a convincing head and then alter it until it looks female or whatever. First make it just look human. Then give it its own look.

Ears can be as complicated as the rest of the head.
ya i know about the ears. did ya know this my 5th model that i ever made. my first was a Maya Dolphin. 2nd Was a Maya Dog. 3rd was a horrible (Maya) made up male. 4th was the female body that i made in truespace. and 5th this nice looking head. :D
my next project is going to be a tS/Maya Alien. my teacher is work on the predator rite now. than we are going to have a AVP scence. it going to be great. :bananaclaus:

thank you for the nice words. :bananacheers:

but please give me some bad cerd-a-sez-mium so i can know how to make it better.
My future project is to have tS work on Mac!!
Learning C and Cocoa rite now!!
weedhunter
Chief Petty Officer

Post by weedhunter »

tahnoak wrote:I give you props for even going for it. It is coming along nicely.

ya well wait until his body is going to be made. i cant think of what type of body tho.
weedhunter
Chief Petty Officer

Post by weedhunter »

Finis wrote:Make a convincing head and then alter it until it looks female or whatever. First make it just look human. Then give it its own look.

Ears can be as complicated as the rest of the head.
good idea. good idea. :bananathumb: but i think im going to stick with a male head. there is way to many ploys to work with.
i can only do little adjustment at a time. other wise i might srew this good model up.

after the AVP project. im going to try to make a another head but this time it is going to look like a female.
ive started studying Anatomy at my school. since i only need 2 crdits to grad. so i takeing Anatomy Class so i wont be setting in study hall all day and just goto school for just 2 classes. :roll:
weedhunter
Chief Petty Officer

Post by weedhunter »

after im done modeling this head can some one UV map it and render it. i dont have a GPU. and im saving money for college.
my intergraded. plus i never UV maped before. and i dont want to srew this head up.

so im looking for someone with good UV mapping skills (cause this model is going to have lots an lots of Ploys. High Def Model)
and some one with a awsome render with a powerful computer (lot of ploy. so alot of RAM an a Great GPU is needed for this model when it is finished.)

thank you :worship:
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Hi weedhunter , this could be a womens head,
look at a women with no hair ,you will see
what i mean. looking super good so far
keep at it :bananacool2: