I think I got it all working now, it's not fully tested yet. Attached are files for anyone interested in trying it out.
Replace the YafarayScripts node found in /Scripts/CustomCommands
Load the YafaRay4tS into a scene, setup and render.
Animation Render with modelspace:
1. have both modelspace and workspace 3d views open
2. autokey to off in modelspace, or you'll end up with a bunch of new keyframes
Updates ModelSpace animation time when a ModelSpace View is open - can render modelspace animations
Will display tif renders if the tif loader plugin is installed, Clintons Ext Plugin
Removed Render to File dialog
Cancelled/Abort render error messages are followed by actual cancellation of the render
Close tS and open again and the basic render display will still be valid, iOptiDisplay will still be blank
Added render filename to the iOpti display title bar
Ask for confirmation if batch render is combined with not delete temp files option
new version number 0.9.5
Mostly it was a lot of rewrites to confusing code to make the new changes doable and try to make the whole thing more reliable.
Clintons Ext Plugin can be found at the bottom of this page: http://clintons3d.com/plugins/truespace ... index.html
Shape animation of NURBS, deformation and metaball objects require extra manual steps. All other animations seem to work without it.
1. The Setup panel has a button "Create Modelspace Python file". It writes a python file to the tS folder for later use
2. Check to Default panel option, "Modelside special mesh processing" to make the render use the python script on modelside during the animation render
3. In modelspace open the script editor for the Scene object and
4. Press the Assign button and choose the file "sync_by_visibility.py", found in "C:\trueSpace761\tS\PythonScripts"
during the animation render the script will run and update the shape animations