YafaRay4tS version 0.7.5

LightWorks, VRay, Dribble, YafaRay and more..
clintonman
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: YafaRay4tS version 0.7.5

Post by clintonman »

Try the Yafaray versions found here:
http://united3dartists.com/forum/vi ... 245#p41245" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com
Rhino169
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post by Rhino169 »

Thanks Clinton, I followed the post from Trueblue and got it working on Workspace but still have the same error on modelspace.

As far as the help files...where should I put them? Yafaray activates the help file located in the ts folder. I have unzipped the help files into a folder in the ts folder. Do I need to move them up to the ts folder? where the yafaray help html file (YafaRay4tS Help)?

Thanks for your help. :|
clintonman
Captain

Post by clintonman »

Rhino169 wrote:Thanks Clinton, I followed the post from Trueblue and got it working on Workspace but still have the same error on modelspace.

As far as the help files...where should I put them? Yafaray activates the help file located in the ts folder. I have unzipped the help files into a folder in the ts folder. Do I need to move them up to the ts folder? where the yafaray help html file (YafaRay4tS Help)?

Thanks for your help. :|
Yafaray4tS is for workspace only.
I thought the help files were installed along with the script, so I don't think you needed to do anything to copy them. trueBlue made the installer so he might know better.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com
trueBlue
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by trueBlue »

The help file is included. In the YafaRay4tS toolbar, select the help icon.
Rhino169

Post by Rhino169 »

I do see the help icon and have clicked on it.

I get a table of contents on the left side of the help window but no data in the right window where I believe the help pages are supposed to show up.

It doesn't matter which hyperlinked table of contents item I choose, it still is blank in the right side of the help window.

:?:
trueBlue
Captain

Post by trueBlue »

Right click on the YafaRay4tS Help.chm file and select Properties. Select the Unblock button and Apply button if necessary.
The above file is ONE compiled file and there is no other files needed.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Draise
Captain

Post by Draise »

Wow, thanks for all this. Good to have a render engine for Workspace side of things. =)
Rhino169

Post by Rhino169 »

Thanks trueblue! Success!...

I never knew a file could have such a lock on it...good to know. :bananaguitar:
trueBlue
Captain

Post by trueBlue »

Good to hear!
I have moved and updated the post containing the updated YafaRay4tS v7.5 Project files. Which includes the two YafaRay versions that were used when updating YafaRay4tS v7.5
http://united3dartists.com/forum/vi ... p?f=9&t=26" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many thanks to clintonman for creating YafaRay4tS version 7.5 that fixes several bugs on version 7.0 and adding several additional functions to this project!
FHembree
Master Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Post by FHembree »

Have had YafaRay for ts installed since it was first added. Really like the glossy images that it creates.
See image attached.
Have tried to get these glossy images in other renders such as Blender, Carrara, Vue, but haven't been able.
I have tried a couple of times to install this update version and it seem to install Ok, but I can't get it to work. When it starts
to render the YafaRray stops almost immediately and windows wants to close program. See attached screen shot.
Does this version work with TS 7.6 Beta8?
I have gone back and installed my backup version.
Attachments
Plane-yaf_01.jpg
YafRay Error-3.jpg