Playin' around...

Dragneye
Lieutenant

Re: Playin' around...

Post by Dragneye »

Uhhhhh.... lost the drive last night. It had ALL my Blender/3D assets on it.
Ummmm... gonna have to get back to you all on this.
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Draise »

Whaaat?! You lost a whole hard drive? It died? You misplaced it? Thats' terrible!
Dragneye
Lieutenant

Post by Dragneye »

Dunno what happened. Yes, the drive wasn't being read, and then when I would try anything, the puter would freeze to the point that even Task Manager couldn't end tasks.
Another 'beepin' shock. I put my art on an external drive in case I lose the puter (like all the info I lost last time) and now the external drive bugged.
Whateverrrr...
Anyway, my best guess was it was the file I was working on so when I finally got back in I deleted that file.
That was my entry...
lol... but everything seems to be working for now.
It's all good. It was just a fun one and I have spent way too much time creating a back story to fit what I wanted to practice. But... I made a commitment here and I can make lemonade with this lemon scare I just got. So, I continue --
The storyline - she walks past sexy-like, he gets interested. She keeps walking, he shrugs it off. As he sips his coffee, (out of view to him) she jumps up and around the building behind him and ends up walking past him once again in the same way a minute later. Deja vu for him, so he talks to her. Which is exactly what she was after. Enticing him for a free meal/coffee/whatever. - (the female model is Sintel from the Blender movie 'Sintel'. She's portrayed as a street urchin kinda kid so that was the inspiration for her actions).
What I originally wanted to practice with this animatic is, 1. body dynamics (the sexy female walk and her jumping around later) 2. facial expressions (her facial rig is frozen so she's out)
Ain't worried abt the story though. For my final entry here I want to have perfected her sexy walk, his expressions, and she jumping around later on.
Dragneye
Lieutenant

Post by Dragneye »

This will have to be the final entry. Short on time.
Nov 1 Challenge_Sinfire Strut.jpg
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Draise »

This should be in the polls! :P