Icon Maker for toolbar buttons

trueBlue
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Icon Maker for toolbar buttons

Post by trueBlue »

clintonman wrote: 10 Nov 2020, 15:07 Sounds good, I'll see if I can fix the "do not rename anything" limitation. I'll try it next time I make icons.

What is an "EntryPoint camera"?

What happens to text when you change the material?

A couple of other things you can add would be to close the cube widget and hide the object navigation widget since it looks like they affect the alpha.
When you load a scene that has an EntryPoint camera, the view is the EntryPoint camera verses the Eye Camera
If you use the Material Editor's material tools, you get a Warning about converting the text to an editable mesh, that will remove the 3D Text primitive node. So you would lose the ability to change the text formats!

With this version, when you press the Create button, everything is unselected & the Object Navigation Widget closes
Not sure what you mean by the Cube Widget
Edit: I see now, you are talking about your Cube Widget
There is also my 3D View Widget
I do not see any pixels of these widgets in the tga image so far
From the DG:
We also put Active widget controller into Arrow node. This way we tell the D3D renderer that it
should not render shapes inside, but it should treat the node as a widget.
ViewWidgets.png
ViewWidgets.png (11.11 KiB) Viewed 861 times
One thing that is new in this version though, it temporarily hides the View Navigation Widget
EntryPoint Camera.png
This new window (3D Icon Maker/EntryPoint) uses it's own Render to File settings
Create button closes/opens the EntryPoint camera view. Refresh/Updates any changes
Open Toolbar closes/opens the included toolbar. Refresh/Updates any changes

Off subject (sorta), in the next UU(s), I have add buttons to change the Text's 3 materials
Text Primitive.png