Battle of the Coral Sea

MikomDude
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Battle of the Coral Sea

Post by MikomDude »

Battle of the Coral Sea is a game I'm working on together with some other people. I'm the team leader and modeler for the project. I sort of took over after the original creator of the project stopped working on it. It's going a bit slow now since the programmer has his studies really late at night and work during the day. I might start looking for an additional programmer to help us out. Anyway, here are some models I made for the game:
bocs.jpg
palmtree.jpg
And here is a screenshot:
aitest.png
theuns
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: Battle of the Coral Sea

Post by theuns »

kewl! might wanna look into a free game engine to make the game, i've been part of several casual game projects that just died off due to lack of interest :( would be great if you guys can get it done... wish our projects kept on going :(

tip: keep regular meetings/discussions like once a week or once every 2 weeks to keep things going, otherwise people get bored or loose interest or just get busy with other stuff...
theuns - tSer since 2000
.:| http://theunsfvo.cgarena.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; |:.
.:| http://bluestarcreations.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; |:.
MikomDude
Captain

Re: Battle of the Coral Sea

Post by MikomDude »

theuns wrote:Keep regular meetings/discussions like once a week or once every 2 weeks to keep things going, otherwise people get bored or loose interest or just get busy with other stuff...
Yeah, I know how that feels. Luckily I'm the kind of person that doesn't give up. Anyway, as I said, it's going slow, that's why an additional programmer wouldn't be such a bad idea. We still haven't started looking yet but I hope we find one before the year is over.