From TrueSpace to the Great Space in animating

jeffroig
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: From TrueSpace to the Great Space in animating

Post by jeffroig »

8) Export the morphed object out as the name of the morph, example the morph name in Poser is OpenLips, so name your morph OpenLips.obj.
9) In Poser you will notice that the character control dial screen has two tabs, one says parameters and the other says Properties, select the Properties tab.
10) Click on the button labeled Load Morph Target, locate your morph target, do not rename it to anything other than what you saved it as and if you have followed the instructions all should be fine.
Attachments
Image19.jpg
jeffroig
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by jeffroig »

11) If you now click on the tab called Parameters you will see a section called Morph with a new dial created called OpenLips or whatever your morph was.
Attachments
Image20.jpg
jeffroig
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by jeffroig »

Well the time has now come for me to say good bye and I hope you all are able to use this tutorial and make it work for you.
It has been a great pleasure to put this together and share it with all of you.
One last note, I didnt major in english or spelling so if you happen to find a few words mis-spelled or incorrect please let me know so they can be fixed.
Please let me know if this tutorial was helpful or not and what you think about it and if there is anything needing improved.
Comments are always welcome, Dont be affraid to ask questions, I am always around and willing to help, just ask my friend Steinie.
With all that being said I would like to dedicate this tutorial to Steinie.... YO ADRIAN......Make it work Steinie I want to see some great things from you....You the man....LOL
jeffroig
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by jeffroig »

Here is a sample animation of the finished character animated and then imported into VUE and put on his ship and walking the plank.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/564WWIHOYq8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/564WWIHOYq8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]