MMC 2010 Jan - Supended City Hall

LeonRegis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

MMC 2010 Jan - Supended City Hall

Post by LeonRegis »

Here is a building I'm creating for the Suspended City Project, and Steinie said that I can also put this on the MMC so this is the start, really simple yet and with windows missing, also I need to put more details and a little garden. I used 1 hour and 30 min.

You can also accompany this project here: http://united3dartists.com/forum/vi ... f=50&t=989" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
city_hall_01.jpg
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi
LeonRegis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Re: MMC 2010 Jan - Supended City Hall

Post by LeonRegis »

Almost finishing this, more two or three days! Yup! :superbanana:
I read Steinie talking that I can use pre-made trees (thank you, it's really hard to do it, I even don't know). So I'll pick some trees and plants and put in vases that I done. Also I'll try to do grass and them put it on a base and take three angles (They need to be in just one image or can be three images? For high resolution...)

Here is my progress of today (Yeah I do all of this today, I was doing the AMC in previous days), when I finish it I can start putting all my energy on the AMC!

PS: I know that there is a problem (the top stays black) I'll correct it, also some parts are still untextured, and I'll start the dirt time (add dirt to make more real)
Attachments
city_hall_04.jpg
city_hall_03.jpg
city_hall_02.jpg
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi