Finis' Experiments and Scribbles

Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Finis' Experiments and Scribbles

Post by Finis »

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.

Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Finis' Experiments and Scribbles

Post by Finis »

Playing with Blender tissue add on. Decimate, tissue dual mesh, extrude individual faces, scale with individual origins, smooth modifier.
MetalFigure.jpg
I found that the road along the railroad is a nice place for a walk. Walking you see things missed when driving. I want to do urban exploring in the old sawmill but it is probably unsafe or full of cameras to catch trespassers. One semi-hidden area in a big ditch has a great kid's fort or homeless mansion: a dirt mound with big pieces of concrete possibly having a chamber inside, a tarp, and a yard chair on top to survey his kingdom. One day I went a little farther and heard music and someone talking through the music system from a building on the edge of town. The singer/speaker said, "thanks to ... and the servers". A wall, scarcely visible without being where I was, had some art and big letters that said "I like your face" painted on it. The band was ok. I had recently joked that soon there will be speakeasies where people secretly act normal without cooties stuff. Maybe that really is one.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.