Comments Area

LeonRegis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Comments Area

Post by LeonRegis »

Comment here about the models, initiatives, improvements, changes, anything related to this section. Instead post into the topic that I'll create for you download the model, please comment here. That's because a clean topic with just the download and not comments it's better. When you comment say on what you are commenting.

Hope you like the models!

Cya
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi
Steve
Master Chief Petty Officer

Re: Comments Area

Post by Steve »

A good idea and it's great to see you willing to share all your models...But how many exactly are you going to upload? It's great that you love the communtiy to offer us all your models. But you say that you offer everything that's good? Surely you'd want your best models up your sleeve for your own use?

Watch out for "insivible" users, you may be releasing your models to the community, but members aren't the only ones viewing and potentially downloading your stuff
LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

Thanks Weevil,

I'll release everything that I did that is good! Even the bests. I know that other people will download, I don't mind... At least they'll need to know the U3DA. I just do it for fun, so no problems upload everything... To be sincere to you I don't have much good objects, maybe 10... Anyway when I finish a new one, I upload here... So maybe you see a huge library here in few months! :D

Many thanks
Cya
LeonRegis
Captain

Post by LeonRegis »

I post more tomorrow, I need to do other things now, sorry.

Enjoy!
Cya
LeonRegis
Captain

Post by LeonRegis »

I'm so dumb, stupid and ungrateful!!! I forgot to say: MANY THANKS STEINIE FOR OPEN THIS SECTION FOR ME
LeonRegis
Captain

Post by LeonRegis »

Thanks again Steinie! For the fixed MEMO pen drive! I'll start posting more now...

Enjoy!