Thanks for the suggestion.clintonman wrote:Maybe you can use the layer color for the stroke color.
Currently the options are these, no matter how many layers are on the scene: - uncheched all = black outlines;
- fill color checked = fill the material color but the stroke, which remains black;
- stroke paint as material color = self-explanatory, both checked alone or along with the fill color check-box: outlined stroke color like the material or fill and stroke of the same color, respectively.
- stroke paint as layer color = your suggestion, just the outline, otherwise those wire color could be mixed up with the filled color. To check on this will deactivate the others.
- stroke width = self-explanatory.
TODO (if I'm able):
- to port the tS layers as layers within the SVG. It seem to work, but I'm not sure whether the SVG layer directive is the standard one or it is valid just for Inkscape. I may explore more on this, since I've just it as SVG client...
- to assest the obj/scene units.
Tested up to 10 layers, each one with its color and its curve-to-poly, I got 10 outlined shapes each one with its proper layer's color strokes.