Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

User avatar
trueBlue
Captain
Posts: 1980
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 22:50
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by trueBlue » 18 Sep 2019, 20:33

trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Revisions:
July 06, 2009
February 21, 2010
November 01, 2012
May 23, 2019
September 18, 2019

Removed due to update

clintonman
Captain
Posts: 2739
Joined: 21 May 2009, 21:08
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by clintonman » 19 Sep 2019, 01:16

D3D Render - no longer copies to the scene and moved the display frame panel to inside the node.
Also altered the way modelspace time is set so frame 0 is not skipped and the frame is only updated 1 time per loop cycle.
No luck with removing the flashing modelside status.
Attachments
D3D_Render_Grp.RsObj
(174.46 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com

User avatar
trueBlue
Captain
Posts: 1980
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 22:50
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by trueBlue » 19 Sep 2019, 03:07

Looking good! :D
What Flashing?
If you were referring to what I was saying, I was referring to the Protect Workspace Model Status Line messages at every keyframe. :mrgreen:
Do you think a Reset Defaults script is needed?

clintonman
Captain
Posts: 2739
Joined: 21 May 2009, 21:08
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by clintonman » 19 Sep 2019, 03:33

trueBlue wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 03:07
Looking good! :D
What Flashing?
If you were referring to what I was saying, I was referring to the Protect Workspace Model Status Line messages at every keyframe. :mrgreen:
Do you think a Reset Defaults script is needed?
I don't think so. It's just 1 small panel.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com

User avatar
trueBlue
Captain
Posts: 1980
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 22:50
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by trueBlue » 19 Sep 2019, 03:36

Is all of this still relevant?

Render a sequence to files
Check the Render to File
Press the Render Settings button and
uncheck "Save animation from frame"
check "Save sequence starting with"
enter a starting frame number
set the file name
press the "Save settings" button and close the dialog

clintonman
Captain
Posts: 2739
Joined: 21 May 2009, 21:08
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by clintonman » 19 Sep 2019, 03:51

trueBlue wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 03:36
Is all of this still relevant?

Render a sequence to files
Check the Render to File
Press the Render Settings button and
uncheck "Save animation from frame"
check "Save sequence starting with"
enter a starting frame number
set the file name
press the "Save settings" button and close the dialog
Yep.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com

clintonman
Captain
Posts: 2739
Joined: 21 May 2009, 21:08
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by clintonman » 19 Sep 2019, 04:21

YafaRay
removed Model status messages from animation render
modelspace frame set now works with frame 0 and only updates modelspace frame once per loop.
Attachments
YafaRay4tS.RsObj
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com

User avatar
trueBlue
Captain
Posts: 1980
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 22:50
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by trueBlue » 19 Sep 2019, 17:38

The YafModelspaceTest.RsScn crashes trueSpace761 as soon as I close Model, after successfully rendering the 20 frame render with the included YafaRay4tS.RsObj or replacing it with the newest version.
Maybe I need to render something before I try that scene. I do remember some lag on the first render on a fresh install.
I will try that.
Edit: That did not work.
I am sure I am doing everything correctly.
Any suggestions?

Also noticed that there is still Model status messages from animation render
Also noticed that you are changing the Bridge to On.
I thought that Auto was better?

Noticed if I click on Txt res for Workspace the scene lights moved but Backup Restored them. :)
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (13.02 KiB) Viewed 107 times

clintonman
Captain
Posts: 2739
Joined: 21 May 2009, 21:08
Type the number ten into the box: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by clintonman » 19 Sep 2019, 19:50

trueBlue wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 17:38
The YafModelspaceTest.RsScn crashes trueSpace761 as soon as I close Model, after successfully rendering the 20 frame render with the included YafaRay4tS.RsObj or replacing it with the newest version.
Maybe I need to render something before I try that scene. I do remember some lag on the first render on a fresh install.
I will try that.
Edit: That did not work.
I am sure I am doing everything correctly.
Any suggestions?

Also noticed that there is still Model status messages from animation render
Also noticed that you are changing the Bridge to On.
I thought that Auto was better?

Noticed if I click on Txt res for Workspace the scene lights moved but Backup Restored them. :)
Capture.PNG
Lag is normal for the first YafaRay render of the day.
Don't see any model status from animation here.
Bridge setting is not touched by any of the code.

I've narrowed it down to the python special mesh processing. When off I get no crash when closing model window after render. If turn it on, render and closed model window I get the crash.
Maybe some tSBridge command will fix it.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com

User avatar
trueBlue
Captain
Posts: 1980
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 22:50
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Final trueSpace 7.61 Beta 8 Unofficial Update

Post by trueBlue » 19 Sep 2019, 20:41

clintonman wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 19:50
Lag is normal for the first YafaRay render of the day.
Don't see any model status from animation here.
tB That's because the scene has the previous YafaRaytS panel
Bridge setting is not touched by any of the code.
tB Must have been the D3D Render then, I'll check later
I've narrowed it down to the python special mesh processing. When off I get no crash when closing model window after render. If turn it on, render and closed model window I get the crash.
Maybe some tSBridge command will fix it.
tB Yeah!!! I can confirm that.

Post Reply