Buddy World

Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Buddy World

Post by Finis »

I'm pretty happy with it as is.

Picky detail: On my 900x1600 screen just a little is off the bottom of the screen without scrolling. Scrolling not needed though since all info and functions are visible at first. You can't make it perfect on all screens.

I like Marcel's suggestion about images, info., and links appearing in the center. I'd still have the moused over feature highlight and change as it does now but also put additional info in the center. A lot of work though when the current display is good.

I still don't like the rocket moving all the time on the mainmapsamp page. It should move and flash fire on mouse over and be still the rest of the time.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
splinters
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Buddy World

Post by splinters »

All good points gents...I just landed a big job so looks like these might have to wait. Definitely going to put some imagery in the middle of that screen though...just need to keep the file size down, especially on the first page.

On a related note, if anyone owns an 'i' device (iphone, ipad, ipod touch) and has the free ibooks app could you possibly give some of the books a rating as it pushes their profile up on the 'new and notable' list. If you get time and wish to do so of course.

Cheers.... :D