MMC Nov - Dec 2011: Incredible mechanics: COMMENTS

Monthly Modeling Contest
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: MMC Nov - Dec 2011: Incredible mechanics: COMMENTS

Post by Draise »

What happened to @Theuns? Wasn't he gonna add something? (he wanted an extra week?) :|
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Yes, defeating such mighty opponents, the thrill of victory! "...to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet ... That is best." (Genghis Kahn)

Oh, wait there weren't any opponents. Still fun to pick a topic.

Draise: Bitkar did extend the MMC a week. Bet Theuns would have done a great machine! I hope he can participate in the next one.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

iam not sure it has sense anymore. Its only you and me, sometimes draise. But as you wish - sure you have right to pickup a theme and make a new MMC for Jan 2012.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
Steinie
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by Steinie »

Now you know why I had suggested ONE Challenge a Month regardless of type. The decline of entries makes it almost mandatory if you all want to keep the Challenges alive.
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

I don't think the lack of participation is caused by the nature of the challenges. There aren't many non-challenge projects either. The single challenge might help though. Let's try it.

I'll withhold starting another MMC unless there is demand for it and the current SMC can be the beginning of the mono-challenges. Winner starts the next challenge including determining its type (SMC-like, MMC-like, texutre challenge, lighting challenge, ...).

Current SMC, now test mono-challenge, is here http://united3dartists.com/forum/vi ... =21&t=3111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker