It's now time to make some good money??

A place where have some extra fun..
Prodigy
Site Admin
Type the number ten into the box: 0

It's now time to make some good money??

Post by Prodigy »

Hi Guys,

Some of you may know i stop doing 3D as a freelancer some time ago to jump to work on local tv station full time.. During that time i was facing some particular problem that the broadcasters have.. for example, how to handle hundred of videos, so i started to develop a media asset management system..
After many many years of development i have a very very solid product called AMELIA :bananadrum:

Then, after 10 years working on that tv station i was fired few months ago due de covid crisis here.. :bananasad:
So i started to work on this project full time.. :bananaguitar:

Here in Uruguay, we are a 3 million people, 3 channels, so can imagine the market here is small so i have to jump world wide to make the difference.. :worship: $$$$$$ :worship:

So the question is, any of you are interested to make some good money?? :?:

Is that a good idea? Is this place (a place full of good old friends) a good place where ask??
Capture.JPG
๑۩۞۩๑ prodigy ๑۩۞۩๑
Finis
Captain

Re: It's now time to make some good money??

Post by Finis »

What skills are needed? Do you need an employee, investor, business partner ... ? What would someone do to earn the money? Describe what you need with more detail.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Draise
Captain

Post by Draise »

Oh man, sorry to hear you lost your job at the station.

Yeh, I guess you can try sell it to other stations or independent people who have large video archives. There must be a way to earn from the hard investment in the software. What the next step of the plan?
v3rd3
Lieutenant Commander

Post by v3rd3 »

You should do a search on the product name. There is an AI software package called AMELIA.

I will help you any way I can but I cannot commit time consistently. My brother was recently diagnosed with stomach cancer so we are all reeling right now.

My background before I retired was in IT Management. I managed programmers, business analysts and the business continuity office. I reported directly to the CIO and the board IT Steering Committee. I was also the firm's Y2K project manager. I have expertise in project management, contract negotiation, budgeting and cost analysis, marketing and risk management.

Let me know where you need help and I will do what I can.
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

smart people will always prevail... you are the smart one. Iam not affraid of you. If i will be able to help, i can try.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
Prodigy
Site Admin

Post by Prodigy »

First thanks you all guys..

Amelia was the name of my grand mother. some of you may remember when she passed away on 2008. I made a few posts in the old trueSpace forum..
and Yes, one day i googled and i found that Amelia AI.. MY FACE when i saw their logo.. :shock:

this was my first amelia Logo 2015..
amelia2.JPG
and their logo..
camelia2.JPG
I was thinking they copied my logo, but after some research seems they made it years before.. so i change it a little bit.. but i miss the first logo.. :cry:

What i need? in fact is what i'm offering..
I'm seeking people that want to make money selling the system on their countries, we are all Tech guys, and its very easy to understand and how tv stations can use for they daily use, also archives, governments, political parties etc.. anyone with lot of media archive is a possible customer.

To jump world wide i translate it to English, so maybe i need some beta testers too :bananacheers:
A MAM (media asset management software) cost lot of money but you have to find the customer. that's the work.

Maybe we can create a Zoom meeting and show you the system, what is and how it works.. :idea:
๑۩۞۩๑ prodigy ๑۩۞۩๑
Prodigy
Site Admin

Post by Prodigy »

"I will help you any way I can but I cannot commit time consistently. My brother was recently diagnosed with stomach cancer so we are all reeling right now." Sorry to hear that.. and sure, money is nothing compared such difficult moment.. stay strong and best wishes.
๑۩۞۩๑ prodigy ๑۩۞۩๑
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Sorry to hear that William!
Cant make any promises..had to many things that didnt work out due to family problems etc..but video and photography is my job...so yes if I can help a little..maybe ..little by little..ie testing and app design..
Would it be possible at least to share what kind of asset management it would be! I saw something from Germany along these line the other day..!
Prodigy
Site Admin

Post by Prodigy »

RAYMAN wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 19:48 Sorry to hear that William!
Cant make any promises..had to many things that didnt work out due to family problems etc..but video and photography is my job...so yes if I can help a little..maybe ..little by little..ie testing and app design..
Would it be possible at least to share what kind of asset management it would be! I saw something from Germany along these line the other day..!
Thanks Rayman, the system is already designed. it handles more than 582k videos, audios and pictures. more than 138572 hours of video and audio are loaded on the testing server. Work with video up to 8k, can export videos and make live streaming on youtube and Facebook. will try to show an example of the system, maybe will give an idea of what im talking about and why i need to show it worldwide. :mrgreen:
๑۩۞۩๑ prodigy ๑۩۞۩๑
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

I hope you succeed with this! If I had any useful skills I would help. I can imagine many legal issues with operating internationally. Lawyers = $.

I checked the US trademark office to see if Amelia was registered. An AI company has it for "in use" (status 1A) and an aircraft related company has two entries for "intend to use" (status 1B). From the "tips" page: "Note that the identical mark could be registered to different parties if the goods and/or services are in no way related, e.g., for computers and soft drinks. "
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield ... uhox7.2.15
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield ... uhox7.2.16
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield ... uhox7.2.30
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker