My youtube channel

A place where have some extra fun..
pugman 1
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

My youtube channel

Post by pugman 1 »

hi all im still about lots of shit going on at the moment had to change my youtube ,
we have a new puppy a german dogge she is bigger than my husky he is 1.5 years she is 4 months ill post some pics soon .
also my ankle prob is worse so much pain , but what the hell .
here is a link to my channel any content you want to see let me know ,i still need hundreds of subsribers somehow it aint happening .
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0g-zw ... 8EN_-NfGRg

Finis
Captain

Re: My youtube channel

Post by Finis »

Can you get artificial joints for your ankles?

You need many many views to make just a little money from YT advertisements. A youtuber I watch has 100K subscribers and many views but made little from ads before being demonetized (for "wrongthink") but does make a bit over $1000 per month from fans on Patreon. Getting a following on YT but money from them as patrons on Patreon may be the best strategy.

To get money from YT ads on your videos you need content that YT thinks is "advertiser friendly" or it won't be monetized. The most monetizable videos seem to be makeup tutorials and sports/adventure/athletics. I think your drone related videos would draw an audience. Especially where you show how to repair or modify them. That is different from many drone videos.
Death to the parasites.
Send in the scoops.

seppgirty
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by seppgirty »

I would go with the drone video's too.

I'm looking for a drone that would fly well in my back yard. I want to keep it under 10 feet so it doesn't get caught in the tree branches. Also with fpv. Do a video talking about that.
I already own a Udi 818a and a Zoopa Q cruizer. Both need to maintain an altitude of 20 feet to fly steady.
truespace 3.2, 5.2, 6.6, ani-pack, flash plugin,........ you can check out my films athttp://www.chaosbrosfilms.com

pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Hi you two , the prob with drones is theres thousends of vids out there .i sold mine
because of the laws and my ankle prob , saying that the laws have changed again and i do still have one big
drone with cammera gimble but cant get out to fly it ,
joe you want a drone for your yard the size depends on how big is your yard ,
one drone fits what you need and that the DJI spark, but over 500 euros

seppgirty
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by seppgirty »

Well, i live in the city. I have a small yard. About 25 feet by 40 feet. I was thinking a mini or pocket drone.

As for your youtube channel. People really like to see guys kicked in the balls. :shock: Not sure it's worth the money.
truespace 3.2, 5.2, 6.6, ani-pack, flash plugin,........ you can check out my films athttp://www.chaosbrosfilms.com