My personal weight fight

A place where have some extra fun..
pugman 1
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

My personal weight fight

Post by pugman 1 »

I am now52 ,168 tall and 82 kilos. fat with a big belly .i have had enough of weizing when i go up stairs .
Sooo now iv started weights with dumbells and a ez bar , also because i cant run or ride a bike i have a
hand bike . the pedels are the same highrt as my chest.
10 mins bike my heart is pumping ,3 sets of 20 sqats my heart still pumbing and my legs are burning then 30 press ups to kill me .
break then pump the ez bar wth 30 kilos ouch on the biceps , then as many situpps i can do on my situp bank .
i need to loose 15 kilos so far in 3 day 3 kilos gone .soon have a sixpack with 52 years old he he he
if i get that far ill post a pic may take half a year who knows
Finis
Captain

Re: My personal weight fight

Post by Finis »

Excellent! Don't do too much at first. After some improvement will you be able to run or bike? I hope so.

I can offer you a free membership in my lawn care gym. You do my work for me and you'll be in great shape!
The more laws, the less justice. -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Thanks Finis ,i will never be able to run or bike again ,my talus bones in my ankles are dying.
when i walk my weight is directly on the part that is defect after 50 meters i have so much pain i can no longer walk .
same with a bike the angle of my foot rubs over the defect and gives me pain . this is why i
had to find another way to get fit and loose some weight. so far its working but along way to go .
as for doing your work i think i would put you out of buisness :bananadevil:
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Here is a vid on the gear i am going to use and why i have body fat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xqzxcAFg3U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
if you like the vid please hit the thumbs up and subscribe to see my progress
also i have not done much 3d lately hope to get back into it soon.
Cheers Ralph

ps i ask you to sub because i have no income and i am trying to make youtube my income
i know this sounds crap but its true .i cant work because of my ankles are dying
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Will sub. You can work. You have intelligence, creativity, tech skill, and more. Before you are in great shape you'll have much more energy and a positive attitude from your improvements. Apply that to getting and doing work using your abilities.

Study the methods of successful Youtubers. Some of them tell the details of how to maximize your income, get subs and views, use other social media to advantage, and everything. You can do all the things I'm considering to supplement or replace my lawn business. Design T-shrits/merchandise to sell on Zazzle, make CG resources to sell on Daz or such, start an online magazine and get income from advertisements, put affiliate links on my websites.

I had thought I would delete my YT account but I'm keeping it so I can subscribe to and support good folks who are using YT. I'll remove any of my stuff that gets monetized because that would benefit evil google but I don't blame anyone who does get income from that.

Can you get artificial joints for your ankles?
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Hi Finis ,i study lots of youtube vids they help ,yes iam talented in many things but can not do those things any more.
as for3d there are millions of wana be 3d artists out there . my will is not broken just dented .youtube could be the right way to go
for me .the vids will get better and better as time goes on .
all i need at the momment is a few thousend like on my vids i hope they come soon or lateras i get better at it
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Thankyou so much Finis, still need more and views .
as for my fight iv lost 3kilos so far ,still along way to go
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Report! How is it going?
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Ok only 4 kilos ,had to stop for a while dentist treatment . when i train and my blood starts pumping
my teeth what have just been treated give me so much pain .still have a few sessions at the dentist .
as soon as there fixed ill start again