Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal?

A place where have some extra fun..
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal?

Post by Finis » 09 Oct 2016, 01:20

I'm thinking of moving my website from Wordpress to Joomla. Also thinking I'll build a future one in Joomla. Who has experience with Joomla? My issues with Wordpress are security related. Particularly that users who login to comment on posts have some access to the Wordpress dashboard back end without complicated plugins and that usernames, login names, are difficult to hide.

I know that Joomla has some front end ability. What about comments? The goal is a secure site where visitors must register and be logged in to comment but have no access to admin/moderator/back end abilities and log in usernames are not exposed anywhere. That is, nicknames or display names are different that login names and users can't use their login names for display. Bots will get names from posts and comments and try repeatedly to log in.

Any advice from those experienced with Joomla? What about Drupal?
That stinks. I feel for you. Nature doesn't.

Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal?

Post by Draise » 10 Oct 2016, 20:24

I recommend Webflow - for ease of use, powerful responsive editor, CMS, and visual programming, HTML 5, Amazon servers all with the same price (also a free version out there to give it a try). It's pretty secure due to all of that.