My new house is haunted

A place where have some extra fun..
pugman 1
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

My new house is haunted

Post by pugman 1 »

Hi all. i posted a while back that we got a new house very big 15 rooms ,for a while now we have been hearing strang noises
i put it down to being a old hous but our son says different .He sleeps on the 3rd floor its a big renovated roof space .In his bedroom he has a wooden floor
the door to his beroom is crooked and always closes alone it is not hung right it can not open alone .he tells me when he is
in bed the door slowly opens and he heers foot steps .I never blieved him untill 2 nights ago .We all went to bed about 10.30 at 2 i woke up to here foot steps
walking across the floor upstairs first i thought it was justin our son but then who ever it was was wearing shoes it was load .the next morning
i asked our son what it was he said the ghost it also rolled his alarm clock over the bedroom floor .
we also have a 2 year old little boy here when we sit in the front room whating tv he sudenly looks to the door and points at it saying da da da this means there there there
in english then he is laufing at it still pointing when we feed him in the dining room he does the same but he follows it around the room laufing.
This happens every night and there alot mor strange this to tell .
i have got a vidio cam to set up in the bedroom when i get a film ill post it with the rest of the happenings..
To be continued
Draise
Captain

Re: My new house is haunted

Post by Draise »

Actually quite creepy.. but I'm finding it hard to believe the horror.... that you own a mansion.
Dragneye
Lieutenant

Post by Dragneye »

Continue when ready.
Steinie
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by Steinie »

Cool!!!!! :bananatyping:
If you do hook up a webcam that would be awesome! Share the video with us also. I'd love to see it.

Did you hire a Butler yet? :lol:
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

The house is big but not a mansion .so last night in set up the camera in the kitchen looking towards
the frontroom .i have a app for my mobile phone i can see what the cam sees cool .i said to my wife shall i turn it on
and we can see if anything moves ,so i did after a min or so my wife sceemed and asked what the f.... was that
she saw a white shape fly by the cam i ran into the kitchen but saw nothing .it spooked the hell out of me .its not the cam that i need i need one what when somthing moves it
should start recording this cam i must manuley start it . now it is set up to whatch our sons bedroom door when he heres somthing he can turn it on .
hope we dont see anything .
justin our son told me that when he smokes in his pc room he blows the smoke to the window but the smoke parts and goes around somthing as
if there is someone sitting next to him .i do not want to see his underwear :shock:
this thing is for real but i need proof .befor we sell it or get a preist.
to be continued
Dragneye
Lieutenant

Post by Dragneye »

Now THAT would be a house party! Hanging out with your 'shadow'... and he offers to get a fresh beer!

(always be polite and understanding. If it's real, you don't piss off something you can't see but it can see you. If it's nothing, you still have your self respect intact) ;)
BNG
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by BNG »

Probably would be a good idea to do a search on the history of the house just to see if it has an infamous history? Maybe ask some of other local residents that have lived there a long time to see if others have had similar stories to tell about what they might know. Keep us all informed about what you learn Pug. Leroy. :worship:
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

get salt, just in case. :)

I saw that TV series about that two brothers fighting the deamons. They always use salt to make a "wall" which deamons cannot pass and can be a good protection.
What was the name of the TV series?

Iam curious about the camera. Get some onboard camera for cars. They can turn on if movement is present in the view or they can loop-record until SD card is full, then it overwrites the oldes files (its like a bunch of 1 - 5 minute clips). Some of them have infrared LEDs to light up the scene in the dark. This could work 24/7 when plugged in power source. You just need to check the SD card sometimes.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Hi all it carrys on .last night i set up the cam to whatch our sons door when i went to bed i hit record .
it saves the vids on my external hd 2tb i whatched the vids but saw nothing ,justin just told me he went in to check the cam
about 3 in the morning he said his carpet was moving like a hand under it .my cam could not see that it was aimed higher .
ill set it lower for tonight and see what we see
http://www.amazon.de/wansview-zwei-Wege ... amera+wlan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is the cam
to be con....
clintonman
Captain

Post by clintonman »

pugman 1 wrote:Hi all it carrys on .last night i set up the cam to whatch our sons door when i went to bed i hit record .
it saves the vids on my external hd 2tb i whatched the vids but saw nothing ,justin just told me he went in to check the cam
about 3 in the morning he said his carpet was moving like a hand under it .my cam could not see that it was aimed higher .
ill set it lower for tonight and see what we see
http://www.amazon.de/wansview-zwei-Wege ... amera+wlan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is the cam
to be con....
Oh no! Cut off mid sentence. The ghost got him! :shock: :cry:

To answer an earlier question, "Supernatural" is the name of the show with the 2 brothers.
Clinton Reese

http://clintons3d.com