My new house is haunted

A place where have some extra fun..
pugman 1
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: My new house is haunted

Post by pugman 1 »

It still goes on ,footsteps in the kitchen every day .I go to see who is there, and no one.yesterday i was sitting at my computer and somthing knocked
on my desk i even felt the vibation .1 hour later somthing tapped my shin. that freaked me out a bit .it getting worse slowley .
i told my wife and she told me 2 nights ago somthing taped her on her leg twice , she thought it was me but it wasent .
lots of banging ,footsteps and lights on and of ,it fucking creepy here somtimes .
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

damn, i should make a trip to Germany to check it out :) it seems interesting...
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Pugman is here!

Have you tried talking to the ghost? Acknowledge it when it taps stuff or makes sounds. "Yes, I hear you." "Please don't turn the lights on or off." Maybe ask questions like, "what do you want?" or give information like "My wife and I appreciate this house. We will treat it well." or "This is the year 2020. If you have business with someone from long ago they aren't here anymore."
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Steinie
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by Steinie »

Pugman1!
Glad you still come by! Ok you know we try to explain away your unusual events in your house as a skeptic. However last year my wife and I visited our daughter in the midwest. We were walking on a path along a river miles from anyone. Suddenly a voice said something loudly from our right. My daughter and I both looked at the exact same time but my wife heard nothing. Spooky!
I really wish I could have visited your home to experience what you guys are. It seems harmless.
LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

Nice to see the old profiles are here together with new ones =)

Miss you so much, I've been contemplating recently how this forum was important, and I intend it will soon be again as I want to get back to it, has been some very diverted years from 3d. I feel the whole country is haunted, not to say the world, but one special haunting problem in my house has been a supposed mysterious drip when it rains and sometimes not, what might be related to hydraulic pipelines, but there were one or two nights it sounds as far-way multiple gunshots for a long period (the thing is it wasn't constant or regular), and by the bordering neighborhood it could make sense, so there stays the doubt, but probably is a gutter drip leakage.
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Good to see you guys still here ,i always pop in just dont post much.
Steinie i hope its harmless ,up till now yes but its starting to touch us .it tapped my hand while i was whatching tv two night ago .
Yes finis we have tryed talking to it remember my wife told it to turn a light on or off cant remember but it did it .
leon good to hear from you man hope your well and yes this is real by me no shit .just hard to prove
pugman 1
Captain

Post by pugman 1 »

Last night it showed itself .my wife woke up to see this thing standing next to the bed ,she said are dog also got up and stood by the end of the bed and looked the thing up and down then went to it and it disapered my dog pushed my wife with its nose and then went back to his bed .she said it looked like a tall shadow but not human features just a streik that stood there
trueBlue
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by trueBlue »

Sounds like the Grey Aliens have your family in their grasp! :shock:
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

goodamn... this will be for a book one day.... maybe if its aliens they can give you some useful technology :) if they were bad, you would be dead already.
Michal aka bitkar
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

just came across this on yt...
https://youtu.be/khf7BKhDjIY

(i dont say its Pugmans case or something)
Michal aka bitkar