Been away for a while

A place where have some extra fun..
pugman 1
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Been away for a while

Post by pugman 1 »

Been away for a while .been renovating our new house and got major probs with my ankle bones
in the very near future i have to go to hospital for major ops .there going to implant new ankle joint
on both left and right .the talus bone in bothe is dying .
im not looking forward to this, each one will take 1 year to heal thats 2 years in total
and i hope i can walk again after without pain .
other than that while ther healing i will have plenty off time for 3d work .
im also looking to get into the branch of 3d for a full time job .better for my feet..

To be continued...........

Steinie
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Been away for a while

Post by Steinie »

Sorry to hear about your health Pugman!
Remember to come here often to get your mind off your problems. With the miracle of science today
you'll probably be running not walking in the future.

Weird I was just thinking about you yesterday, "hmmm I wonder where Pugman is lately..."

Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Been away for a while

Post by Draise »

Woah. That's terrible. Dying ankle bones!? I have never heard of such a thing! Man, that must hurt.

I had 4 operations on my feet when I was younger due to being born with bilateral club feet. That too influenced my desire to persue a 3D animation career (considering that I loved it, and that I could do it sitting down if need be). Today I can say I live off my animations - though I still do teach English to the side. I do hope you heal quick, and enjoy the extra time on a machine.

On a side note, I do bike a lot with my fixed up feet. I am sure they will do a good job, and after the fisio to get you back up will be a hard, but good challenge. Hang in there! And looking forward to seeing you do more 3D.