3D Artists Reporting Back

A place where have some extra fun..
borgcone
Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: 3D Artists Reporting Back

Post by borgcone »

Finis wrote: 15 Mar 2022, 23:32 ... vloggers I was watching ...
Looks interesting but I am trying not to watch moving images in which someone delivers thoughts/opinions, because it's difficult to search for words unlike text information and I have little chance of knowing her/his mind changed.

But today I watched the one on March 8 in the first site. It gives me many information; car industry, mother's day, streetscape, passersby's facial expressions, parked cars, playground equipment, amount of snow.
Finis wrote: 15 Mar 2022, 23:32 ... trying to oppose the war ... without getting sent to a gulag ...
Gulag... Many Japanese soldiers also "visited" during/after WW2.
Finis wrote: 15 Mar 2022, 23:32 ... Sanctions are harsh on the regular folks but that may encourage them to rebel ...
I am concerned about that, too, and ask myself; Is there any other way than sanctions? Probably this war should be calculated actions.
Finis wrote: 15 Mar 2022, 23:32 ... who believes what the government tells ... We have them ... too.
Whether to finish up Tower of Babel and lose diversity, or to continue human-human conflicts forever even after the planet was covered by glacier.
borgcone ... or 3DfromNULL at https://biglode.com/ptsxpy
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Finis »

@Bitkar
"When I say 'they' or 'russians' I mean the government and all the proPutin Russians." We did the same thing! Elsewhere, you thought "you" meant specifically you but I meant "anyone"-- a generic person. Here, I thought you meant Russians you met in person but "they" meant their govt. and vatniks. B&B: I'll trade you a pecan pie for a hot Czech babe. I'll trade him a whole bakery for Alina.

@Borgcone
I agree that vloggers etc., also social media, aren't a way to gain in-depth knowledge about things. Real knowledge or understanding takes study, effort, and a willingness to learn. "... car industry, mother's day, streetscape, passersby's facial expressions, parked cars, playground equipment" That's what I get from vloggers etc. Not in-depth study but an overview of life elsewhere. Things in the background can be almost as informative as the speaker. viewtopic.php?p=61169#p61169
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
borgcone
Chief Petty Officer

Post by borgcone »

Finis wrote: 16 Mar 2022, 15:16 viewtopic.php?p=61169#p61169
Wow! Why did you know I like such location-guess games? I'll take part in some day. (I didn't know the topic though I'm sometimes glancing at other topic here like the food or the travel).
But for me, firstly the concern of Europe is important (and M7.6 quake in offshore Japan last night).
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Paragliders arrived yesterday. The road to launch is nearly impassible so they arranged with friends to use these super Jeeps. They flew. I did fun adventure driving. Some of them might share aerial video footage for my movie.
JeepsSM.jpg
Born for adventure viewtopic.php?p=62245#p62245

The pipes are fixed. I had a shower. Like a drink of water when really thirsty. Ah. Much flushing. No drips or trouble detected. I'll leave the trench open for a while to be sure.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

nice jeeps... recently I started watching this channel, nice ppl there with cool offroaders https://www.youtube.com/c/MattsOffRoadRecovery

gratz on you new pipes, hopefully they will last long :)
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
spacekdet
Captain
Location: On the day shift at the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Post by spacekdet »

Finis, glad everything worked out in the end. Har har.

Reporting back from last weekend, I had a chance to see some big 'cats' in the 'Zoo'.
https://www.spacekdet.com/photo/AirZoo22/
bitkar
Captain

Post by bitkar »

that is a pretty cool museum... reminds me that we have a military aviation museum pretty near... a bit less cool, but still cool. If you want to see, i can make some pics if its open after the covid seasons.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

@Spacekdet Much interesting stuff there. Plus trademark Spacekdet funny captions. If I was ultra rich I would have tried to buy one of the SR-71 planes for my private jet. Factoid: It is illegal in the US for a non-government plane to go supersonic over land. Some people own refurbished old supersonic fighter jets. A guy brings his private T-38 talon to the air shows at the nearby AFB. The New Mexico Museum of Space History is here. It has moon rocks, space suits, missiles and rockets, educational displays, etc.

@Bitkar I want to see the museum.
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Ruidoso, a mountain village about 50 miles from here, was caught in a forest fire. Two people killed, 4000 evacuated, 120 buildings destroyed.
borgcone
Chief Petty Officer

Post by borgcone »

Finis wrote: 21 Apr 2022, 03:17 ... forest fire. ...
Too sad! Hign Wind, Critical Fire Weather Possible. Forest fire from at least two points.
Rain...? fire map, forecast, narrow area, interactive brief rain map