Short Term Plans

A place where have some extra fun..
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Short Term Plans

Post by Finis »

I might have Tuesday off. Might just stay home and take it easy but they predict 105 F/40.5 C Tuesday. I like to hike in the dunes when it is hot.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Had a chore to do so I'm late getting to the Dunes for my hike. Almost got some bonus heat but 105 F is the day's high. Two gallons of water in the pack plus two canteens plus some in the truck. I didn't get far on the last heat hike with 1.5 gallons so it will probably be a short one. A little windy. That'll add some unpleasantness but it will still be fun.
Mice die in traps because they don't know why the cheese is free. -- seen on a bumper sticker
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Took the day off. I'm going to see the movie Lucy this afternoon.
spacekdet
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10
Location: On the day shift at the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Post by spacekdet »

Here's my Short Term Plan:

http://www.artprize.org/about" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

While the bottom falls out of the thermometer and the rain falls.
Yeeeahhh... this should be lots of fun.
froo
Captain

Post by froo »

My short term plans:
packing, packing, packing. Looks like we are making a local move again. Ugh! Been doing this packing stuff for about a month now, not constantly though. We have to vacate the premises by Nov. 1. No worries, getting it done. But moving sucks. Moving Sucks. And, just to be clear: MOVING SUCKS! Yeah. I just love putting my life on hold for two months to deal with all this crap instead. FUN! Anyway, it'll work out for the best. The landlords divorced back in Sept. 2013; apparently they have not divided their assets, and are now in contempt of court. So, the house we rent will either get sold or the ex-wife will move in. She's nice; actually I can talk to her! Unlike the mind job ex-husband. He's whacked. So anyway. we found out it's cheaper to own than rent, and we can actually do it this time, so we're buying a house.

So anyway, once this moving adventure is over with we can resume our life. Geez!

Oh also: HI EVERYBODY! MISS Talkin to ya here! Just been terribly busy!

Froo / Jason
Draise
Captain

Post by Draise »

Awesome you're back FROO!!!

I am so happy you are buying, I think that's a peak, owning land.

My short term plans:
Get better classes in the city to pay the bills (English) - I have one class that only seems to do 1 out of 3 per week - keep canceling.
Finish my pass script for a freelance animation job I'm doing
Work on the freelance job - get the first preliminary animation sorted this week
Work on Trinumedia.tumblr.com - modify the sidepanel in the post, and the about page - and start wireframing the other pages - fix navigation links
Work on Ratoonz.com - create a better homepage - dumbify the image slider for Chrome (I actually really don't like web designing for Chrome or IE - add more content/buttons - add studio description
Get the neighbors to repair the damaged roof their construction caused the house..
And I will probably run away from everything for the weekend to a cottage outside the city.
MikomDude
Captain

Post by MikomDude »

Draise wrote:And I will probably run away from everything for the weekend to a cottage outside the city.
*Imagines teen horror flick scenario in head*

Well... that's the last we'll see of Draise...
Draise
Captain

Post by Draise »

lol.

"Neh, I don't need that flashlight, nor that baseball bat, come one! What is the worst that could happen?"

Black cat runs past and scares the shizz out of the character as they walk with their bags to their car.

"It's just an alpine cottage!"

A shadow creeps over the girlfriend when she stops walking upon hearing his remark, she shivers.

"I dunno, I really don't feel comfortable going."

"We deserve this, darling, it'll be fine!"
jamesmc
Captain

Post by jamesmc »

Short term plans - I'm gonna go pee, brb.
Walk by faith, not by sight.
spacekdet
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10
Location: On the day shift at the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Post by spacekdet »

The bird bird bird, the bird is the word.