Maya style box widget for ts6.6 modelside

Smart people ~ Great Scripts
the_ant
Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Maya style box widget for ts6.6 modelside

Post by the_ant »

It's a fantastic idea ....very very good Stan!!! You're right about axis/colour/orientation variety in CAD-3D world....Can't wait next version!!! :bananacheers:
trueBlue
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by trueBlue »

Emmanuel wrote: 19 Jan 2018, 09:38 The only weird thing is that Z face is blue instead of red, X is red instead of green and Y is green instead of blue :)
Have to agree.
No disregard to anyone!!!
Unless you are changing the color of the XYZ locks, XYZ axis widget, Info panel, objects, and or anything eles not mentioned that does not conform to tS's XYZ=GBR theme , seems very confusing to me!
Long live trueSpace! (:-)
stan
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by stan »

Here is the final tsx, it now has three styles. XYZ , Front, Left, Top etc and a Cad (for Ant) in the same widget.
newmenu.jpg
There are now extra corner views in perspective and ortho.

Remove old tsx then restart truespace, before installing.
Read install instruction in first post for hotkey
MayaBoxWidget1.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
the_ant
Chief Petty Officer

Post by the_ant »

Awesome Stan ...you're like the Aladdin Lamp Genius (one scratch the lamp and like a magic has the request thing)... :bananathumb: :worship: :worship:
the_ant
Chief Petty Officer

Post by the_ant »

Huston we have a problem....i missed the icon helper on my tSp760 Cellulo ver2.1 (probably delete after installation) so can't set the BkSp option on "enable controls".

Another problem is that i must load or create new scene to see modifications on the look of widget (xyz/tsp/CAD) and if i exit/restart tSp the widget restart with original look (F-T-R...)

Am i missing something?.... :roll:
stan
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by stan »

Best talk to Cellulo about his truespace version if you don't have the show all icons button. Don't know anything about it. I've never used it,

As for changing from one style to another it should only take a right click on the widget after selecting which style you want.
The widget might revert back to standard after closing but I see no issue with that as it's easily changed. There is no settings file to save it in.
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Post by Cellulo »

Here a screenshot from my last modelside edition not released that explain to access icon helper:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.