Acdsee video studio 3 Free until 29 july

Game Engines, Projects and more
Ruben Hernandez
Marine
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Acdsee video studio 3 Free until 29 july

Post by Ruben Hernandez »

Cellulo wrote: 22 Jul 2020, 07:21 Here the editing video program "Acdsee Video Studio 3", you can claim a free copy at this link until 29 july:

https://www.acdsee.com/en/download-our- ... -for-free/
Not a bad video editor, but I like DaVinci Resolve better.
Warner James
Marine

Post by Warner James »

I also like DaVinci Resolve, it has excellent functionality and quality at a good level. I ran into the problem that while creating a video for my YouTube channel, DaVinci Resolve is unfortunately not very suitable. Do you know any good alternatives?
Ruben Hernandez
Marine

Post by Ruben Hernandez »

Warner James wrote: 16 Jun 2021, 08:47 I also like DaVinci Resolve, it has excellent functionality and quality at a good level. I ran into the problem that while creating a video for my YouTube channel, DaVinci Resolve is unfortunately not very suitable. Do you know any good alternatives?
I think ACDSEE Video Studio might be for you, but it's still worth considering different options and trying other video editors. I advise you to try Movavi's video editor, click to read more. With this video editor, you can perform various actions with your video without losing quality and adding very cool effects to it that will look good. I really like the stabilization feature with which I can smooth out videos by removing camera shake.
Last edited by Ruben Hernandez on 29 Jun 2021, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
Krowbarh
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post by Krowbarh »

I tried ACDsee Image Viewer app many years ago...Never liked it. Thought it was all setup & engineered wrong...

Many freebies seem better to me-

-FMJsoft Image Eye (used to be commercial)

-DIMIN Viewer n5 (feature packed freeware)

-Honeyview (Great for Portable use & read into RAR & ZIP)

-Imagine (Once was commercial, setup very nice has animation shop which is great)

-Scarlett (similar to Imagine, hard to find now)

-Pictomio (I have early portable version cannot be found anymore...Very nice configurable viewer)

-11view (Used to be commercial...Has a PSD decompiler)

-MyViewPad (Reads over 100 formats...New version is junk though, best version old 3.50)

-ArtSage (Nice single-EXE portable for those who like right-click menus)

Did not include XNview or IrfanView as everybody knows about those...

Most of these fairly recent or still being developed (except the pictomio & scarlett)
Steinie
Captain

Post by Steinie »

VSDC free Video Editor
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

I use Movavi!
No not free but at around 60$ not breaking the bank!
The reason is simply renderspeed!
While most free options are pretty decent value and you have quite good features....your still laying off money..through...time...and electricity! A computer that runs over night at 300 W draws some current! Movavi is much faster and saves a lot of energy...in the end its even cheaper that way if you need it frequently!
Its also the fastest file converter App!
I have the Adobe Suite CS 6 and Premiere is included in it but I still use Movavi for the simple cutting process!
By the way Adobe Premiere CS 2 is free too! Though the old non retail site!
100% legal! PS CS 2 etc same 100% legal!