Luxery Fashion Botique - Previz

Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Luxery Fashion Botique - Previz

Post by Draise »

Luxery Fashion Botique

I made these little illustrations to help my girl with one of her assingments. Made and rendered in trueSpace, a realtime DirectX 9 GPU engine. The engine is starting to look dated, no realtime reflections or SSAO, or Voxel based GI, or realtime DOF or lens flares. I would have to add those things in post through this system.

I modeled everything but the light, though I did modify it a lot. I also didin't model the black desk part, but that too was modified. Super quick, I like quick work.

Thus, I am starting to investigate into some other game engines - like Unreal or Cryengine, now both free. One more free than the other, but still quite very much both free. The tricky part is exporting animation, rigs, morphs, geometry cacheing.

I really do need to look into that.

But for modeling and previsualization sake, this software is a charm.

This project only took 6 hours to do. I could export it as it is as a realtime asset in Sketchfab.
It was very fun to do. But then it also made me consider exporting things like these to Unreal or Cryengine jsut for the beauty sake. My pass system can only do so much, and it will always have this certain style, but it's ok... (on this project I didin't use the passes on this btw)... maybe next time.
Steinie
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Re: Luxery Fashion Botique - Previz

Post by Steinie »

It looks great!
It looks like it is in a "box" hint hint
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Draise »

HAH! True! Hmm.... Maybe I can... hmm... finetune it for thecompetition, with some shoes in a box in the shop that looks like abox?
Dragneye
Lieutenant

Post by Dragneye »

Beautiful job!
I find it awesome how much farther you all have taken truSpace. Another testament to the greatness of tS.

Yes, modeling something for the contest that is needed in a current project one is working on is a great idea. That's basically what I have been doing recently.