Nice Globes (contains nudity and nuts)

nigec
Master Chief Petty Officer

Nice Globes (contains nudity and nuts)

Post by nigec »

Modeled in TS! well the globe, water and stand was, the girl is Daz
HDRI and shadow catcher infinite plane, instances, and some post inside Thea (camera crf, chroma, bloom, FOV)
Attachments
globes.png
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Nice Globes (contains nudity and nuts)

Post by Finis »

That's artsy looking. What are CRF and Chroma?
The more laws, the less justice. -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
nigec

Post by nigec »

its really hard to type when you have a 2 yr old trying to take over the pc, so I cheated!
CRF:
http://www.thearender.com/forum/viewtop ... 655#p22655" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Saul
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post by Saul »

This is bad pun and bad art.
The skills shown here are wasted on this puerile subject matter.
How about some REAL life? I suggest a new Challenge 'Portrait of the Artist wanking in front of his computer' (Any women shown must have all natural hair, enhanced breasts are forbidden)
We have to get beyond the computer being a refuge for underachieving males with disfunctional sex lives. Let's make it REAL!
And let it loop.
rjeff

Post by rjeff »

Saul how about you learn some english..."This is bad pun.."
You need to shut it up. Art can be anything. How about you show some of your skills? Or do you find it easier to put down people who actally do it? You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk. Moron..
I do not find Nigec's images to be sexual at all, if you do then maybe you are the "underachieving males with disfunctional sex lives" When I viewed it, that is not at all what comes to mind. So either you learn to be a bit nicer or you can just leave. IDIOT.
Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Well maybe Saul is trying to be funny. If so then this one didn't work. Not funny. Probably just being a troll or has some "hang up" that was triggered.

Nigec: Kind enough to answer questions about his work. Skilled and knowledgeable enough to test Thea. Talented enough to produce artistic work when he is just throwing stuff together or testing. Well liked and respected member of this community. Productive creator of many images.
5 points

Saul: uh, um. Zero points.
The more laws, the less justice. -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
nigec

Post by nigec »

Talented enough to produce artistic work when he is just throwing stuff together or testing.
The girl was used because I thought Thea had a importer issue, but infact it was a Carrara problem, I tried her in TS, still no textures, so I recycled, stuck her in the sphere, textured her gold so I could see if I was getting water distortion and caustics, actually the distortion was pretty poor, caustics aren't that good because its a HDRI on a shadow catcher plane
As Finis pointed out the scene was a series of tests, it just so happened it wasn't a bad image.
The nudity warning was to cover my arse just incase we had someone from the Victorian times here. :roll:
I have 3 daughters and do you honestly think I would post something to be degrading to women? my picture is about as sexual as Bette Davies in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane!
DanX

Post by DanX »

Um Nigec

I happen to like naked women! Now that I have gotten that out of the way the render is not offensive or provocative at all. I see much more offensive stuff at the grocery store on any given day.

I need to work some more with Thea I am just swamped with other stuff at the moment. Also a question for you. Can you get animated obj scene files out of Daz studio and import and render the animation in Thea or do you have to set and animate everything inside of Thea?
3dfrog

Post by 3dfrog »

That is a nice use of materials. I am confused what this is rendered in??? Is this a daz studio render? It is quite nice.
MikomDude
Captain

Post by MikomDude »

Reminds me of the intros to some of the James Bond movies.